Key Features of Liteshow
- Attachable to various server-side compartments (PHP, JSP or even static XML) since it only reads XML files and the referenced image files
- Variety of views for displaying images
- Dynamic preloading of next images with AJAX technology
- Ease of use interface for the visitor (navigating with keyboard or mouse)
- Takes care of typical AJAX problems like the back-button-problem or bookmarking
For the next releases the following features are planned (no timeline yet).
- Media RSS Feeds as input format
- Optional forward / back buttons
- Navigation via mouse wheel
- Automatic rewind should be included again
- Use of optional thumbnail files from XML for the browser images.
- Browser details should be configurable (thumbnail size etc.)
- Display of controls should be configurable.
- Thumbnail bar on the bottom of the page.
- HorizontalSlide: First image could start from mouseposition (like browser start)
For the TYPO3 extension, we have the following wish list:
- Display DAM description or other fields instead of the title
- User templates to render the thumbnails
- Fix incompatibilities with pmkslimbox
- Get back the hierarchy structure of the categories